Mrs Patricia Carew "Pat" Legoe - 22/11/1926—20/05/2020 View live feed
Mrs Patricia Carew "Pat" Legoe22/11/1926-20/05/2020
View live feed
Much loved and loving wife of Tom (deceased).
Dearly loved mother and mother-in-law of
Bob and Rosie,
Tony and Jenny,
Mary and Alec (deceased),
Sam and Min.
Adored Dad Dan of 10 grandchildren and 17 great-grandchildren.
"May Pat's soul rest in peace. Will miss you"
– Sue 02nd Jun 2020 - 09:29:45 AM
"Sending love and thoughts to you all. Georgie, Digby and family. XX"
– Georgie Crozier 30th May 2020 - 12:43:58 PM
"Sincerest sympathy and farewell to a good friend"
– Jo White 30th May 2020 - 12:32:00 PM
"Our thoughts with you all today. Pat was a treasure!"
– Helena and Mark Holman 30th May 2020 - 09:41:39 AM
"Farewell to a dear friend. I will miss the champagne & oysters Stace and I shared with you on frequent occasions. My sympathies to Pat's family. Maggie McGregor"
– Maggie McGregor 29th May 2020 - 07:29:46 PM
"Thinking of you all today xx"
– Will & Sonia Legoe 29th May 2020 - 02:54:56 PM
"Two wonderful people who made life possible after the fire. Always be grateful for the wonderful friendship. Much love to all the Legoe family."
– Jan Beresford/Nosworthy 29th May 2020 - 02:36:32 PM
"We are thinking of all Pat's family at this sad time, but what wonderful memories you have a gentle and lovely woman who lived a fabulous life and has left many little great grandchildren."
– Robbie and Crawf 29th May 2020 - 02:29:57 PM
"My sincere condolences to all the family. I always enjoyed Pat's company."
– Eunice 29th May 2020 - 02:11:11 PM
"Our sympathy and love to all the Legoe family - a celebration of a life well lived with a light touch and with joy. Tom and Pat were good near neighbours."
– Jan and Alan Malpas 29th May 2020 - 02:07:16 PM
"A beautiful service for Pat...so many lovely memories. Our condolences to you all. We are thinking of you and send all our love. Sue and Ed xxx"
– Sue and Ed 29th May 2020 - 02:05:57 PM
"Thinking of you all today. We would have liked to have been there with you today. With love from Mark and Marianne"
– Mark and Marianne Legoe 29th May 2020 - 01:58:10 PM
"A beautiful service for a beautiful lady.
We are thinking of you all.
With lots of love
Kathy and Phil xx"
– Kathy & Phil Verco 29th May 2020 - 01:55:28 PM
"A gorgeous Lady who was great fun to be with."
– Tom & Suzie Porter 29th May 2020 - 01:38:32 PM
"My thoughts are with you. I have wonderful memories of Pat and Tom from Robe days!"
– Helen Seamark 29th May 2020 - 01:19:20 PM
"Many happy memories of earlier days and love.
– Di Watson 29th May 2020 - 01:15:00 PM
"Some lovely memories on the golf course with Pat. 💐"
– Denise Williams 29th May 2020 - 01:05:21 PM
"Many thanks for all your cheer."
– george lindon 29th May 2020 - 01:04:08 PM
"Our sincere condolences to the Legoe family."
– Sara & Hugh Crawford 29th May 2020 - 01:03:51 PM
"Happy memories of Pat. Condolences to the family."
– Jennie and Robin Coleman 29th May 2020 - 12:57:31 PM
"A truly grand lady who will be missed for her strength, fortitude and kindness. hugs to all the families."
– Roz and Daryl Minion 29th May 2020 - 12:55:11 PM
"Goodbye Pat. Love and thoughts to all the family. Pat will be very fondly remembered by us all. Dom, Rotha, Charlotte, Nick and Maddy"
– Dominic Legoe 29th May 2020 - 12:53:55 PM
"Thinking of you all and Mum's great friend.
With our love. Mick and Margie Porter"
– Mick and Margie Porter 29th May 2020 - 12:52:13 PM
"Dear Pat such wonderful memories of our time spent together. Love to all your family. Sally Bickford"
– Sally Bickford 29th May 2020 - 12:50:59 PM
"Lots of lovely memories RIP"
– I 29th May 2020 - 12:50:29 PM
"We will miss you Dan. Thanks for being such a superstar of a grandmother! xx"
– Jimmy, Sarah, Ella, Millie & Henry 29th May 2020 - 12:48:13 PM
"A lovely person who lived a great life - always full of chat and laughter.
Thinking of you all and sending our love."
– Sally Macleod/Margaret Baylis 29th May 2020 - 12:46:07 PM
"Our fondest love to you all. We certainly had some memorable days at Robe.! Pat & Tom provided plenty of entertainment. Our deepest sympathy"
– Tim & Rosemary Baylis 29th May 2020 - 12:45:07 PM
"Dear Bob, Tony, Mary and Sam we are all thinking of you and your families today and remembering dear Aunt Pat. Lots of love from Caro, Jaeger and Isabella"
– Caroline Legoe 29th May 2020 - 12:40:39 PM
"With all our loving thoughts at this sad time to Bob,Tony, Mary and Sam and all the family for the loss of dear Pat. Our thoughts are with you all, Love Christopher"
– Christopher 29th May 2020 - 12:38:13 PM
"Our love to the family
Pat and Tom were great neighbours.
We enjoyed our “happy hours”"
– Jane and Patrick 29th May 2020 - 12:36:36 PM
"A life lived well. Condolences to the cousins.
Tess, Mark and Tom"
– Tess Newton 29th May 2020 - 12:35:03 PM
"To all the family, Pat had such a great life and you will all have lots of memories as do I. Thinking of you today with love and sympathy."
– Sally& Byron Macdonald 29th May 2020 - 12:32:07 PM
"Many fond memories of Pat. Love to all the Legoe family xx
Barb and Bill"
– Barb Daw 29th May 2020 - 12:29:39 PM
"Lots or love to you all. Remembering many good, old times with Pat and the Legoe family. xxx"
– Rob, Robbie, Susie and Grace 29th May 2020 - 11:41:31 AM
"Sending love and good thoughts to all the family.
She will be fondly remembered by all the Bowen clan. Min, Prue, Tom and Kate."
– Prue Sidey (Bowen) 29th May 2020 - 11:08:36 AM
"Darling Pat, your spirit lives on"
– Ruth Gordon 29th May 2020 - 10:59:34 AM
"Very sincere sympathy to the family of one who will be greatly missed by many. From, Denise Miller."
– Denise Miller 29th May 2020 - 10:42:53 AM
"Miss Pat very much, we had a lot of fun with movies, bridge and latterly, emails and FaceTime. Sincere sympathy to all her family and love from Rose"
– Rose Waterman 29th May 2020 - 10:23:39 AM
"Thinking of you all beautiful Legoe family, such a sad farewell. Very much loved by all the Nosworthy family."
– David and Angela Malpas 29th May 2020 - 09:53:13 AM
"Sincere condolences Tony and Jenny
Our thoughts are with you today"
– Gary and Kerry Le Rossignol 28th May 2020 - 10:21:37 PM
"Thinking of all the family and friends .Such a hard time to say goodbye but a great celebration of Pats life to be had. Lots of love Jane & Barry, Simone and Sam"
– Jane and Barry Fritsch 28th May 2020 - 08:28:41 PM
"Farewell Pat. All my love to Bob, Tony, Mary & Sam - thinking of you during this sad time. I'm sorry we can't be there with you, but will be watching. Virtual hugs Georgie, Sebastian and Molly"
– Georgina Legoe 28th May 2020 - 08:19:40 PM
"Love to all the family .....will watch the streaming....
– Rosemary Howe 28th May 2020 - 05:26:21 PM
"A lovey lady, who with Tom, always made us feel welcome. Deepest sympathies to all of the family
Lindsay & Marie Wappery"
– Lindsay & Marie 27th May 2020 - 04:50:33 PM
"Thinking of you all during this time .. dear Tom and Pat were one of Mum’s favourite cousins ..
it was a pleasure to see dear Pat at The Lodge over the past year.
With our deepest Sympathy .. Sally Oliver with Sue Grant and family .."
– Sally Oliver 24th May 2020 - 09:33:36 PM
"We will miss you Pat at our golf lunches.
With special thoughts from Marg March, Pat Slattery, Ruth Gordon, Di Schwarz and Marg Wark."
– Marg March 23rd May 2020 - 06:24:17 PM